Narag Energy Solutions continues to attract and retain competent personnel in the oil and gas industry. We are seeking for young graduates and experienced personnel to join our growing teams in Nigeria and Canada.
Following positions are available now:
Sales and Business Development Position
Narag Energy Solutions Ltd requires Sales and Business Development Managers for immediate employment in its Lagos office. The candidate will be responsible for managing key accounts and customers effectively and must:
- Understand and comply with all safety rules and policies of the company.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced oil and gas business environment and requires minimal management supervision.
- Possess excellent communication, listening, presentation, organization, multitasking, time management and leadership skills.
- Have a degree in Engineering or Geosciences, but not essential if candidate possesses over 7 years of sales-related experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Be strong at forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts.
- Be able to maintain an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline.
- Have a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Have the required Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access computer skills.
- Have a strong background in tender writing.
- Develop and leverage the company’s branding and professional profile.
Software Engr/Web Programmer
Narag Energy Solutions requires Software engineer/web application programmers for immediate employment in its Lagos office. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and requires minimal management supervision and should be able to mentor team members.
The following positions available from 6th February 2017:
- Reservoir Engineering position (recent graduates and experienced personnel with 5 years of experience)
- Seismic data processing geophysics positions.
Interested candidates should send resume to: join-the-team(@)naragenergy.com