Well Services Completions and Intervention Services
Narag Energy Solutions provides well completions and intervention services through design-optimisation-and-implement program.
We provide both the design and implementation of recommended well intervention services, including the following services:
- Gas lift design and operations, including production optimisation and gas lift valve change out
- Matrix Stimulation & Nitrogen lifting services
- Sand clean-out
- Sand control repair services
- Electronic Memory Gauge Rental
- Pressure and Temperature Surveys (with DHSIT)
- Repair, recalibration and testing of gas lift and chemical injection valves
- Safety Devices
Our Completions Services provides operators significant value by reducing overall well completions and operational costs. Narag provides excellent customer service and quality products which ensure that all oil well drilling, and completion requirements and objectives are met for all projects that we are involved in.
Our Well Intervention Service is aimed at complementing the Completions Services by helping our customers to resolve well productions issues after drilling and completions. It is a fit for purpose well intervention with all associated equipment, experienced personnel, base facilities, logistical support and QA/QC policies.
Our operating base in Port Harcourt is designed to facilitate job mobilization/demobilization of personnel, equipment and materials for land, swamp and shallow offshore locations. The base provides the following in support of our services:
- Store for equipment, spares and consumables. This also serves for as preservation service for special handling of consumables, including chemicals.
- Servicing of equipment and accessories for installation for completion, workover and intervention wells.
- Preparation, staging and testing of equipment and accessories in various sizes and configurations for delivery to worksite or client base.
- Training facility for both in-house and client training.